~~grace~~ ~ ~ g r a c e ~ ~


Saturday, September 02, 2006


my plan to jog today failed terribly once my head touched the bed again.. so sleepy man.. i just woke up from a nice nap ><

life has been quite fruitful these few days, well since i started my work. God is indeed good, i am reminded of this over and over again. sometimes i think back of my previous jobs and how i ended up in my situation right now, it's really a valuable journey and experience. there's always somethin that i can learn, even from all the traumatising treatment that i received in my previous companies. God orchestrated everything nicely and i know that it's not going to be smooth sailing for me forever though i'm drowned in bliss right now, there will be times when test and trials come again, but i will be ready, anytime.

let's start with kris, she's the other new gal who started with me, sharing my workload and room. i'm glad that God put her in this together with me, such a lovely gal. my boss, soh may is such a wise woman and i've actually learnt a great deal of life values just from the past conversations that i had with her. she encouraged us to have enough rest (thus no OT work is allowed), to stand up again after making mistakes, to work together as a team, to rely on God in tight situations and even for us to have quiet time and pray together before work. sometimes i wonder if i am actually working in church office.
my other colleagues are a bunch of great ppl as well, i believe that i'll have time to explore more in the future but so far they have been very friendly and patient.
workload is manageable, not too much for now and yet not boring, i feel very fulfilled when i finished a task. does it sound like a perfect job? lolx.
anyway i don't want to be complacent, who knows what God is planning for me next. no one knows.

last nite weiling asked me out to see some arts thingy at padang, i still don't understand what it was until now haha. anyway it was very amazing as we ended up talking and walking and talking and sitting down for a meal and coffee and talking and walking and talking blablabla for more than 6 hours! i think we've never shared our lives for that long but it's good to know one another better =)
i'm glad that i had that talking session, she's such a dear. we ended in a prayer (standing in front of ps) and hailed a cab at 2 am in the morning. hahaa.. amazing.

i met up with roy and jus for nice lunch today! ^^
seriously it's such a blessing to have these 2 brothers in my life, my tweety reminded me of them a lot haha.. well actually more than that of course.
jus chose new york new york so it's the second time i celebrated his bday in a 'new york' related restaurant considering we went to nydc last year. surprisingly they dressed smarter than usual (due to the filming in nexus, not because of the meal date) =p
anyway i really did enjoy the time, ate and talked a lot, walked them up to nexus after that.
i met claudia there and she said i look different and nicer with my hair much longer now HAHAHA.. oh my.. she made my day.. lolx.. actually i don't think it's the hair, it's the joy of the Lord that glows in my face. oh well..

happy bday once again roy n jus (i know you guys are reading this), love you guys~

*livi* 8:28 PM

• • • • •



about me~

livi grace melinda
14/02/82
love everything but durian

any message?~




check this out~

** hope singapore **
** hope premier league **
** online bible **
** reminiscence **

** ps ben
** ps jeff
** eelee
** germs
** jasmine
** junhuang
** junming
** justin
** merv
** shirls
** shuping
** shuz
** weiling



archives~

June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008