~~grace~~ ~ ~ g r a c e ~ ~


Monday, April 18, 2005


Yes i'm addicted to this old song that was brought back to life last sat. 'awesome god' is awesome and many would say amen to that haha.. i had one of my most wonderful worship time, no should be 3... from the 1st ss to the 2nd ss to the 3rd ss. you can't help to think that God is indeed an awesome God.
roy made a nice recording of that ^^ and so glad to see jem's back on stage!

it's a joyful anniversary with lots of balloons, a super big size cake and family to celebrate this together. full of thanksgiving and remembrance of God's faithfulness. Hope has become a place like none other to me.
meiting did a very good job in the morning, so did minghon and alvin, in fact everybody did =) it's really my privilege to lead and serve together with all of ya.

one of my old friend, well actually my previous group's contact came after the ss, was kinda disappointed actually that he didn't want to attend the ss after i waited for him so long (be there in 5 min became 50 min), apparently he chose to take a walk first till the ss ended, and met me and the group for dinner. anyway brought him to the DI table, spent some time there, the feeling's just funny, met some ppl that i was not even sure whether they're visitors, believers, new b or been around for long. but i talked to them, trying to make myself more comfortable being there and it was enjoyable. i have almost forgotten how it felt like, being so pastoral. reminded me of the sermon also, reaching out to ppl, yes people matters.

there are many ppl around me that i can make an impact on. just by saying hi, smile, light conversation, encouragement, sharing, wanting to know about them more. from those who are close to those who are.. strangers. i know i can do more.

***

sun morning and reagan surprised me big time by seriously giving me guitar lesson before cg bwahaha.. anyway i got myself an acoustic, yay! all those walking and looking and considering that i started to think that i wouldn't be able to get the right one, feeling bad for mei and david who accompanied me. just couldn't make up my mind, either the size was not right, or the colour's not nice, or it's just not comfortable. oh there's another reason actually, the price. i felt like harry potter looking for the perfect wand.

anyway i settled on one at the end which according to shirls looks old and boring, but i AM boring haha i love plain stuff and i appreciate simplicity.. most important thing is comfortable with it.

ended the day with dinner at toa payoh with germs, pearl and eilton, all the way here for chix rice? well can't deny that it's nice but i think the main reason is the fellowship (as usual) we crapped like mad, nope they crapped like mad and i listened hahah... saw the dark side of everyone, how they enjoyed torturing God's little creation..the ants. but it was really funny.. laughed my head off. got to know love languages of one another better and we do fill one another cups.

as i was clearing my wallet from all the receipts and junk papers, i found 3 pieces of folded papers and amazed to read what's written inside.
the first one in a heart shape was a short letter written by huimin (my ex-sheep), it's her pledge to be a good armour bearer and support for me and the group and i think it was really touching T_T
the second one was funny, it was the list of so called criteria of my future partner that jasmine asked me to write down last time. i wrote such a long list that i think hmmm impossible to reach hahahaa...
the third one was my own handwriting, 10 things that i really wanted to thank God in my life and i still do. reading that reminded me greatly of His goodness.

i love finding things that remind me of good memories, that's why it's so fun clearing up my old photo albums, or encouragement cards, or my drawer, wardrobe etc.. not that i kept looking into the past, but i think all these things motivated me even more for the future. hope that i won't lose my memory ever.

it's 18th today and boy i'm really dread of end apr. for the first time i wrote a letter to God this morning, and i made a promise to discipline myself for certain things in my life. i can really start with simple things like exercising and sleeping early. ppl, can you kick me to bed if you see me online so late at night? thanks ^^

thinking >> what a long entry i made

*livi* 6:14 PM

• • • • •



about me~

livi grace melinda
14/02/82
love everything but durian

any message?~




check this out~

** hope singapore **
** hope premier league **
** online bible **
** reminiscence **

** ps ben
** ps jeff
** eelee
** germs
** jasmine
** junhuang
** junming
** justin
** merv
** shirls
** shuping
** shuz
** weiling



archives~

June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008